Thursday, May 11, 2006

Calling all arm-chair movie reviewers

Being a Home Theater nut I see a lot of movies, when I say a lot I’m talking enough movies to make Roger Ebert’s head swim. I’ve always wanted to comment on movies here but I felt it would drag the main site off-topic.

I’ve decided to add a new section to Home Theater Blog that covers Movie & DVD reviews and any other movie related news that tickles my fancy. Even with this decision I felt like I was missing something, that something is you.

I want this new endeavor to be a community project rather than just my lone voice. So consider this my call-to-arms for anyone who’s ever wanted to voice their opinion about a movie or DVD, in front of a large audience. One area in particular I want to explore is the image & sound quality of recent DVD releases.

Posted by B.Greenway





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?